Restaurant Refuses Service to Man Because of Facial Tattoos

beez

• 3 weeks later...

Facial tattoos are going to impact your life a lot more than just eating at a restaurant. I think the rule should be that you have to be covered from chest down and wear a fake tattoo on your face for a month before getting one.

They're not accepted by most sheeple, and that's kinda why they're cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Since the thread is revived, I'll jump in.

I live about 6 miles South of the Fuqua (FuckWay is my nick for it) area, and yes, it has become a little rough there. One of my fire academy classmates is a Sr. Capt at the fire station there and has some pretty wild stories.

I wouldn't go to Bombshells or any similar Twin Peaks/Hooters restaurant in the first place. Their food sucks at best. While my personal beliefs about facial tattoos can be a little negative (depending on the content and intention), this guy certainly didn't deserve such disrespect.

I had to look it up just now and saw the location. Now I know why that parking lot was so packed this weekend when we drove by. The ratings are really high so I'll have to see how the food is.

Thanks for the heads up!

That and Boondoggles are our 2 favorite places when we're south of the 610 and want decent food and a good beer selection. All the way down to GilHooley's if we want charbroiled oysters :)

• 8 months later...

That restaurant should be "boycotted" by anyone with a tattoo or sympathetic to the idea that no one should be discriminated against.  Then that restaurant would (ideally) suffer in sales and revenue and "realize" the stupidity (if not immorality) associated with discrimination.