Gonna get my sleeve done next week! =)

corygoose

I'm so excited, this has been a long time coming. I having been planning this for the last year. Saving up money. It's literally gonna cost me an arm, but and arm and a leg price wise as well.

The reason I'm getting it is very personal to me, and has been very well planned and thought out. It doesn't hurt I think it looks badass!

For those who criticize someone getting a tattoo, you really don't matter. We're all individuals, its our own bodies and we have the right to choose what we want. I always hear, your gonna regret that when your older. Like you actually know me? I know me. I would regret not getting and being afraid.

Get things and do what you want! This is your life! Not anyone else's!

For those who criticize someone getting a tattoo, you really don't matter. We're all individuals, its our own bodies and we have the right to choose what we want. I always hear, your gonna regret that when your older. Like you actually know me? I know me. I would regret not getting and being afraid.

Get things and do what you want! This is your life! Not anyone else's!

You sound really insecure about something that hasn't even happened yet. Jesus Christ.

Welcome. I don't think you need to be worrying about being judged for your ink. You'll find it's not really a big deal. People might give you an extra glance passing by in general. As long as you behave like a normal citizen it won't matter at all. I walked into a gas station run by some Indian gentlemen to buy a pack of smokes wearing shorts and a tank top, I don't even think he glanced at my tattoos. Then again, gas stations see everything once.

• 1 month later...

I would really like to know your idea, you sound super enthusiastic.. For me I do like sleeve tattoos, I don't think it is a big matter, don't even think people will judge you because there are things much more "crazy" like 5cm diameter ear-tunnels. I mean I have 1cm ear tunnels myself and really like them, though when I first did it people actually did look a bit strange, sometimes even starring, but once I got over it myself everything changed.. I think it's a personal thing and if you act as if you are "special")) then people do look at you, but not because of your tunnels.

So yo, if you like, share your concept, I'd like to know