Hello!

acchason

My name is Clay, I got my first tattoo just last week, on Friday the 13th, my lucky number and my lucky day. I spent the better part of 2 years deciding exactly what I wanted. I knew that I wanted something for all 4 of my kids, I just didn't know what, where or how to start. That and I still had somewhat of an issue with my own self image and letting go of things from my past. Once I hit 36, the questioning and self image thing were no longer an issue. Anyway on to the tattoo and questions.

I wasn't sure how far along we would get last Friday when I went but we were able to get it all done since it was a slow day for the artist.

Artist is Cody Klein at Monument Tattoos in Tallahassee, FL.

claytattoo_thumb.jpg

Now on to my questions. The first tattoo is for my daughters, Morgan and Olivia, the rose was a very easy choice. I am now having a problem deciding what I want to do for my 2 boys, Cameron is 18 and Alex is 4, I want it to be one tattoo including both names but I am not sure on an image for it. I would like to ask for any and all ideas be thrown my way. Eventually I will have full sleeves.

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to LST! and great first tattoo Clay, keep heading in that direction. Now as far as a tattoo for your boys goes here are a few ideas, another rose(you can never have enough) Snake around a dagger, panther and tiger heads, ,eagle vs snake, snake vs dragon, pretty much any two animals battling, rose and snake, two hot stuff devils, crying and smiling baby heads. I dunno there is a few for you just to think about.