How do they stay in business?

xcom

It's all a matter of prospective and when I find myself getting all high and mighty about the quality of my work versus someone else's, I remind myself that Tattoo is, and always has been, The People's Art.

A lot of folks do not have hundreds or thousands of dollars for tattoos, but they're just like a lot of us who get off work Friday with a paycheck and can't wait to get stewed, screwed and tattooed.

I was raised in Appalachia dirt-poor and broke, escaped when I was 22 and will never forget where I came from.

There will always be a place in this world for $50 ink and may God Bless those who go for it!

I can give you some credit for your post, but when a co-worker approaches me about getting tattooed as a group from this place (Which is how I got curious about their work) and they are all well paid... Not so much...

One thing for sure is my health is well worth more than 50 dollars...

You make a good point. A quote from their website Testimonials page:

"Been going to dagos for years, never a problem never an infection…..I always buy my own cleaners tho ….

Unlike allot of people here, My shop experience has been limited... Mostly because I like to stick with one artist's, I didnt even know that shops like this even existed but like some had said there is shops that cater the 50 Dollars tattoo. Good luck to them and I hope everybody is happy :) .

Unlike allot of people here, My shop experience has been limited... Mostly because I like to stick with one artist's, I didnt even know that shops like this even existed but like some had said there is shops that cater the 50 Dollars tattoo. Good luck to them and I hope everybody is happy :) .

I'm with ya there, I've only been to one artist as well. I feel like the minority but after striking gold once I have a hard time trusting my body with anyone else!