Top-notch tattoo artists based in Sweden?

ThatGuy

I have recently moved back to Sweden after 7 years in England. Will most definitely keep going back to get tattoos by Valerie Vargas in London, but am looking for some good artists here as well.

The ones I have found that I like so far are Peter Lagergren (Malmö Classic) and Joel Soos (Evil Eye). Other than those two, I have no idea.

So, who's awesome here in Sweden?

I only know his tattoos from Instagram which doesn't count for much but Johan Svahn in Malmo looks good.

Looks like he mostly does Japanese (which I'm not that into), but definitely solid. And Malmö is actually where I'm living at the moment so that's a bonus. Thanks for the tip.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you had a look at the Stockholm InkBash line-up?

Wasn't aware of that convention, but should be living up in Stockholm by then so that would be perfect. I'm not particularly knowledgable when it comes to tattooers so I'll have to do some research. Thanks for the tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Johan Finne and Peter Lagergen of course, and I know this forum is illustrative /traditional biased, but if u want some nice b/g surrealism check out Mr. Dist.

Some others:

Hans PJ

Calle

Sid Siamese

Trying to think of others but having a brain fart

Thanks. I'll have a look at those. Will stick to fairly traditional work though.

@ThatGuy I just spotted Martin Robson on the Living Art instagram page if you like traditional you should definitely get tattooed by him . He's English but for many years lived in the states working for people like Cliff Raven , Henry Goldfield , Good Time Charlie and Bob Roberts at Spotlight and in the words of Ed Hardy " Nobody tattoos Bob Roberts style better than Martin Robson , not even Bob Roberts "

When he tattooed me I was completely blown away by his portfolio if you scroll down to the black & white sketchbook drawings on the insta page you will see what I mean .

@ThatGuy I just spotted Martin Robson on the Living Art instagram page if you like traditional you should definitely get tattooed by him . He's English but for many years lived in the states working for people like Cliff Raven , Henry Goldfield , Good Time Charlie and Bob Roberts at Spotlight and in the words of Ed Hardy " Nobody tattoos Bob Roberts style better than Martin Robson , not even Bob Roberts "

When he tattooed me I was completely blown away by his portfolio if you scroll down to the black & white sketchbook drawings on the insta page you will see what I mean .

Solid - I like it. Will definitely look into them closer. Thanks bud.