Tattoo design suggestions

Hi,

I want to get a forearm tattoo of song lyrics that mean a lot to me. The song / the artist has helped me through so tough times. The lyrics are Cast me gently into morning for the night has been unkind. I am trying to figure out an image that could go along with it. I am at a loss. Do you have any suggestions? I'm a woman, if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gender makes no difference in tattoos. :)

That's a lot of words for a small space, and a picture speaks 1000. You could interpret them creatively into an image. I have no idea what style of tattoo you're looking for, but the first thing that came to mind with those lyrics is a boat at sunrise, you could maybe have the band's name or an abbreviation carved into the side of the boat. I favor traditional style images so this is sort of like what I'm imagining: 10258016_445148672286273_6216022403513724818_n_by_quantumtattoomilano-d83qxne.jpg

That tattoo above is gorgeous.

Pretty sure I'm the only one on here who likes word tattoos..I'd not go for multiple lines/paragraph style or anything, but a few words looks nice to me. Sometimes words are the only way to convey something. I see a picture of a guy in black running across the sand and a guy in a cowboy hat behind him, but reading "the man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed" puts a specific picture in my head that is only mine, and everyone else reading it gets a different picture in their head. A picture doesn't change according to the viewer. That's my mind on it anyway.