2011 Montreal Tattoo Convention

Anyone plan on attending this either getting tattooed or tattooing at? If you are getting tattooed who do you hope to get tattooed by and what tattoo ideas? If you are tattooing how would be best for people to make an appointment?

The 9th ART TATTOO MONTREAL will take place on September

9-10-11,2011

Once again located in the beautiful Gare Windsor-1160 de la Gauchetiere O. downtown Montreal.Qc,Canada(Bonaventure metro station) right next to the Bell Center.

This international tattoo convention is brought to you by ProsProduction and Studio TattooMania.

More then 150 tattoo artists from all around will attend the convention -making it a perfect event to please even the most difficult tattoo enthusiasts.Traditionnal tattooists will demonstrate their uniquely style:Tebori(japanese)Tatau(polynesian).

With plenty of clothing,jewelry and books stands,your weekend will be one of complete tattoo immersion!

Come get tattooed-Support the tattoo community!!

FOR INFO/POUR INFORMATION

Valérie:514-525-2025

Pascal:514-726-5742

Montreal Tattoo Convention Website

NOTE: The website is in both french and english so just scroll around to find which you prefer.

Anyone plan on attending this either getting tattooed or tattooing at? If you are getting tattooed who do you hope to get tattooed by and what tattoo ideas? If you are tattooing how would be best for people to make an appointment?

Myself and at least 2 other forum members I know are guaranteed attendees. Like last year, I'm most likely just doing walk-ins browsers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Josh Mason

Bill Rocha

Seth Ciferri

Dan Santoro

Elio

Jason

Steve Boltz

GRIME

Angelo Miller

Little Chico

Matt B

Ruthless

Mike Rubendall

Todd Noble

NORM

KRIS ROBERTS

THREE KINGS TATTOO

GREG CHRISTIAN

CHUCK D

RON WELLS

JASON SCOTT

CHAD KOEPLINGER

PATRICK SANS

ISHMAEL JOHNSON

SANDY CALISTRO

WILLIAM THIDEMANN

TOXYC

Rus Laich

TURK

JEREMY SUTTON

ADAM HATHORNE

SCOTT ALTHEN

James Samuela

Horishin

HORIMASA

HORIKEN

PAT DEE WAN

Greg Laraigne

ISSA-TIN-TIN

BBR TATOUAGE

DENO

JONDIX

Jayne Doe Tattoo

Alex-La Main Bleue

Alex MisterP

Karl Marc

Sacha

Vlady

GUEN DOUGLAS

http://www.arttattoomontreal.com/

sorry for the all caps on some of these. fast copying & pasting. no time for fixing that.

Work has been super fucking slow lately. Tryna make this convention for me might be putting all my eggs into one basket. Really fucking pissed. I don't know why my boss hired a 7th artist a few months ago; we didnt need one and now its getting in the way of me making $ to do things like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and my friend Marie Sena will be attending representing NM. We were kind of last minute additions, and are both a bit socially inept, but I look very forward to attending this show, and hopefully scoring a couple tattoos to do. You can email me at tick@zianet.com and probably contact Marie through her website: index

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just topping this to say that I love this convention and both my dude and I are really looking forward to it, although we are both still hemming and hawing about whether or not we're going to get anything done there, as I have a back in progress and he has a sleeve on the way, so we feel like we should be sensible. But it's got a really great vibe, very friendly and down to earth, and it's in a beautiful space. Like the loser that I am, one of the things I'm most looking forward to is book browsing.