1 wewk until shading, and I'm still peelling...

knucklehead211

Just curious if anyone has experience with this. My leg sleeve outline has been in for three weeks so far. My next appt for shading is in one week, and my ankle is still flaking. Any ideas on what I should do? Rescheduling would suck, but I don't want to mess it up. Any advice appreciated!

it should be fine and you shouldn't mess anything up... but that's just my take.

if you live nearby the shop and you're concerned, you should drop by and ask your artist or anyone available there to make sure it's all good. if some parts of your tattoo are healed, the artist may just avoid the areas that aren't healed and work where he or she can.

Just curious if anyone has experience with this. My leg sleeve outline has been in for three weeks so far. My next appt for shading is in one week, and my ankle is still flaking. Any ideas on what I should do? Rescheduling would suck, but I don't want to mess it up. Any advice appreciated!

Don't reschedule... Let your tattooer decide this. If you get up there and its still pealing let him know and he will look at it and most likely reschedule you.

Agree with xcom, let the artist decide. My guy really took the time to look close and see it wan't ready. It actually cost him his appt with me, it gave me a lot of respect for him. Ive seen how busy he is and it wasn't convenient for him to reschedule.

Agree with xcom, let the artist decide. My guy really took the time to look close and see it wan't ready. It actually cost him his appt with me, it gave me a lot of respect for him. Ive seen how busy he is and it wasn't convenient for him to reschedule.

you should have picked something else to get that day tho ;)

you should have picked something else to get that day tho ;)

^^^ This would have been the right solution! It's still less than a week so this is still a possibility!

My guy has a 3 day cancellation period or I pay if he can't fill the spot. So I would have called and sent pics, but that's just my situation. It all depends on the agreement you have with him.