Just got my very first tattoo!

Alexis Starr

Hi guys and gals!

I just got my very first tattoo, an occult sigil that represents my spirit.

My sub, Marcie, took me to her tattoo artist, and I showed him a drawing on DeviantArt that I wanted to turn into a tattoo on the inside of my right forearm. I was a bit upset that he couldn't add color to it because he didn't have small enough needles, but otherwise I absolutely love it.

I thought it was going to be super-painful, but I ended up being annoyed more by the noise than anything. And Marcie took my phone away during the session, lol.

I am considering getting it edged with UV ink when I visit my hometown in California, because I like that kinda thing. Sean said he didn't have any UV ink because it didn't sell well in our area.

I asked him to leave in the errors when he transferred his stencil to my skin, and they all said that was really cool.

I wouldn't get it colored or with UV ink, it's a decent black tattoo as it is. I think at that size it would look muddled with color, which is probably why he didn't want to (and I'm guessing you didn't want to go bigger). Your options for detail expand exponentially the bigger a tattoo gets. As for UV ink, I wouldn't trust that shit in my body. Who knows what long term effects that might have. If you want to gamble, that's on you...but I will be getting no UV tattoos.

Not to mention UV only shows under UV lights...which pit out what the sun puts out...no evidence but I'm pretty sure that would make the black part of the tattoo fade quickly. And you only see it under a blacklight. unless you're in the nightclub scene or plan on becoming a real life CSI star, you'll never see it. It's not worth it.