What's on your inner bicep?

For some reason I'm having a hard time imaging tattoos on my inner biceps. I know I'll get both covered eventually, but I just can't visualise how they would look. After some quick googling, it seems that lettering is a popular choice (which definitely isn't something for me). Anyway, I'm rambling... Just show me your inner biceps please.

RHW inner bicep crew. It was a pretty dumb choice to get this as my second tattoo, given how uncomfortable the location turned out to be/how badly I sat.

The only thing with covering your inner and outer bicep with one largeish tattoo each is that you then have that weird back-of-the-arm area to fill. Thank goodness for snakes, daggers, torches...

RHW inner bicep crew. It was a pretty dumb choice to get this as my second tattoo, given how uncomfortable the location turned out to be/how badly I sat.

The only thing with covering your inner and outer bicep with one largeish tattoo each is that you then have that weird back-of-the-arm area to fill. Thank goodness for snakes, daggers, torches...

Yeah, it can be tough. I had space down the back and at the top, so we had the snake come up to a shoulder cap. The snake writhes in and out of my arm to match the skin rip by my elbow, and then is coming out of the smoke plumes from my skull on a pile of shell casings. Tied it together very well luckily! Sorry for the crappy pic.

RHW bicep club represent! Haha. It's quite tricky to take a photo of my own bicep but here's my fox:

Qm0HO0U.jpg

I'm trying to plan my 3rd arm tattoo around this and my bird and it's been a challenge. I sometimes wish I'd thought ahead a little more with the placement but I'm sure the tattoo artist I choose will able to come up with something.

left - waves and maples by Jill Bonny

right - stank skull by Gary Koblis when he was in SJ. i actually got the anchor (Jilly Bonny) and mini tiger (Chad K) before, so the skull was the weird filler. the smoking monkey is by Sean Baltzell, done at Liberty Tattoo in Seattle at their 12/12/12 party.

i kinda wanted to, but strayed away from getting a shunga kakushibori. glad i did, because every once in a while i'm wearing a tee and i stretch or yawn and see people take peeks at my arms... i could imagine saucer sized eyes if a coworker or family member caught a glimpse of that.