What's on your inner bicep?

That dude is the "human skeleton"

He has some tattoos that don't follow the theme, but generally tattooed a huge portion of his body as an anatomically correct skeleton. Google imaging his name should show you the majority. Last i hear he was working as a runway model in France, i believe (might be remembering that wrong)

@Graeme

Could relate so much to your story! Not for the inner biceps (don't remember in detail what that was like) but for other bad spots, all those unlucky factors making it way worse. And also the memory and fear of going back to the same spot, making the touch up session a breeze. When I got my armpit done just a few days ago that initial feeling of "Oh hell!! Why am I doing this again?" never left me. That was for sure my hardest tattoo considering the small size. Jonas Nyberg said we could have made a tattoo three times as big during the same time, if I had chosen a different area. He also said my armpit look like minced meat after a while. I'd call it a spiritual experience, for sure.

unnecessary comment

Sorry! A tad insensitive of me maybe. I get told I look a fool on a regular basis but forget that others get offended. Some research suggests he's quite successful so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care about my comment anyway! Models tend to have pretty thick skin.. Sorry I offended you though Marley Mission

I have a question about designs/placement for inner bicep - should the design look the correct way when your arm is dropped down straight or when you lift your arm up 45degrees ? Coz my dagger looks good either way but the next design I wanted to get (other inner bicep) is a handshake design. I wanted it running along from armpit to elbow but in this location it would only look 'the right way up' when arm is raised. When arm is Hanging down it will look on it's side. So it won't be upside down as such but I'm kinda assuming this is technically not a great idea ? Could go a sacred heart instead which will be the right way up when arm hanging down straight.

Any advice appreciated as like both designs but am quite keen on doing things the 'right' way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...