On the move up

faoconnell225

My name is Francis Arthur O'Connell III, I'm a 20 year old independent Tattoo Artist, tattooing out of Baltimore, Maryland as well as Lancaster, Pennsylvania for a little over a year. I currently am finishing my second year at the Maryland Institute College of Art as a GFA major, but my main passion is to be a better tattooer than I was the day before every day. I specialize in American Traditional and more Neo-Trad tattoos. I love blackwork but have been using color more and more. As for my personal art I have been drawing and in drawing classes since i was in 5th grade. My goal is to travel europe tattooing. You can see my work on instagram: faoconnell225 and my email is faoconnell225@gmail.com. Any advice or critiquing is welcomed as well as just talking about tattooing in general. Here's a tattoo I did on myself as an intro:

I glanced through your Instagram and I'm guessing that when you say you're an "independent" tattoo artist what you really mean is that you're putting shitty tattoos on your dumb shithead friends in your filthy apartment with no training or hygiene. That's normally called scratching but because you're a clever art school kid you probably have a lengthy jerkoff artist's statement about how it isn't that. Nobody cares. Beat it.

I glanced through your Instagram and I'm guessing that when you say you're an "independent" tattoo artist what you really mean is that you're putting shitty tattoos on your dumb shithead friends in your filthy apartment with no training or hygiene. That's normally called scratching but because you're a clever art school kid you probably have a lengthy jerkoff artist's statement about how it isn't that. Nobody cares. Beat it.

Right . . but tell my how you really feel -