Dan

got this crap in my PM box today

spam.jpg

and if I try and reply to his PM,I get this>

"The following errors occurred with your submission

leorephy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove leorephy from the recipient list and send the message again."

- - - Updated - - -

IMO this #$%&* dickhead should be banned !

But he is banned...

Btw, I know this forum is pretty liberal and you've been here way longer than me, but the language is a bit much...especially the "g" word. Not anything I personally take offense to, it just looks like a middle schooler who hasn't learned how to curse properly, and you might offend others on this forum...

It might be he sent this message before he was banned for creating some nonsense elsewhere, so his "banned" status was already updated when you opened your PM.

Sometimes bannings happen quickly and behind the scenes. He may have spammed a mod.

He was banned.

Any time you get a spammy PM, report it by clicking the little exclamation point in the triangle below the PM. It will notify the moderators, and we'll ban the spammer. Thanks to those of you who did just that, and thanks to @Iwar for banning this dude immediately.

But he is banned...

Btw, I know this forum is pretty liberal and you've been here way longer than me, but the language is a bit much...especially the "g" word. Not anything I personally take offense to, it just looks like a middle schooler who hasn't learned how to curse properly, and you might offend others on this forum...

ya,you're right,I must have had a few too many that day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Same here! I got my back tattoo done on Monday and it’s now 10 minuets until Friday! It’s almost completely peeled! I got two much smaller ones on my wrists and they haven't even started peeling yet, still rough to the touch and pretty solid scab!  here’s the tattoo on monday and today!  surprisingly I’ve been using the LITHA method since I’ve done that with two of my piercing sets and partially with my last arm tattoo  (and due to the placement making it real hard to reach) Only used moisturizer once (I always use aveno) and fully washed it once since the first day (since I’ve kept a low backed shirt n bra on so it doesn’t get irritated.)   my two arm tattoos took around two to three weeks to almost fully heal I believe!  gonna keep my wrist ones tracked now.  backs still super sensitive but that might just be because I’ve had work and a cat jumping on my back)   never really felt scab ish either. From the start it felt kind of weird and almost like brown paper bags. Not to mention my hair grows back within Two days of it being done and shaved   also to note, I am anemic as well from a vitamin deficiency so I’m even more surprised it healed so quick! And I don’t get much sleep either haha i definitely recommend a back tattoo in terms of healing time and general color holding   definitely DONT RECOMMEND IT FOR THE PAIN! Line art went real smooth but ohhhh boy the filling was hell. Hurts so bad. If you get one right on the spine probably get topical numbing put on before! (Or don’t cause I’m just not very tolerant of pain haha)
    • My artist canceled my appointment, this was an artist that did three tattoos for me.  The latest appointment was to complete my third tattoo.  I received an email a few hours prior to my appointment that the artist was not feeling well.  I was upset because I took off work for this appointment and my day was wasted.  If I would have canceled my deposit would have been lost.  The artist mentioned a date for rescheduling but no time.  I have sent several emails and have not heard back.  The shop does not have a phone number and I can only contact my artist via email.  It has been several days and my supposed appointment is approaching. I’m at a loss on what to do.  Any advice would be helpful.
    • What a dramatic name for the title. It happens all the time, but I didn't expect to *uck this up myself. I did a bunch of small tattoos last year, been wanting a dice tattoo on my hand for very ling time, but didn't put thought to it when it was time for me like actually doing it. Feel pretty bad about it. Should I be thinking of changing it somehow or let it be, because it's like flash you know? Although its the only thing I hate about it, its stressing me out.  First photo is the one from Google, then mine - fresh, and healed  
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries