got this crap in my PM box today

Dan

spam.jpg

and if I try and reply to his PM,I get this>

"The following errors occurred with your submission

leorephy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove leorephy from the recipient list and send the message again."

- - - Updated - - -

IMO this #$%&* dickhead should be banned !

But he is banned...

Btw, I know this forum is pretty liberal and you've been here way longer than me, but the language is a bit much...especially the "g" word. Not anything I personally take offense to, it just looks like a middle schooler who hasn't learned how to curse properly, and you might offend others on this forum...

It might be he sent this message before he was banned for creating some nonsense elsewhere, so his "banned" status was already updated when you opened your PM.

Sometimes bannings happen quickly and behind the scenes. He may have spammed a mod.

• 4 weeks later...
But he is banned...

Btw, I know this forum is pretty liberal and you've been here way longer than me, but the language is a bit much...especially the "g" word. Not anything I personally take offense to, it just looks like a middle schooler who hasn't learned how to curse properly, and you might offend others on this forum...

ya,you're right,I must have had a few too many that day.