Start to Erin chance piece

falco4758

So I started my Erin chance piece today.i ended up tapping after 5 hours, the inner thigh is no joke. I've sat for a few 10 hour sessions and 3 8 hour days I'm a row and I couldn't handle 5 hours on the inner thigh. I actually wanted to tap after the second hour. Pretty mad at myself but I don't want to torture myself. Got a half day booked in May to finish it. What Ya think? Anyone had inner thigh done ? Is it the worst part on the body?image.jpg

image hosting

Looking good so far.

I recently sat for 2 days in a row for the front and inner on both thighs. For me I found the worst spot was the front of the thigh, around 10cm up from the knee. Inner wasn't as bad as I was expecting, although the second day hurt 10x more than the first. Can only compare to arms at this stage, and arms are a breeze compared to thighs.

Don't beat yourself up about 5 hours, that is still a great sit. Every session doesn't need to be an 8 hour marathon.

This is true. I want to start doing half days as I hate being stressed out abiut the pain of A full day but most artist I go to are pretty far so I need to get as much as possible. I have two days in a row coming next month on the thigh :(. Erin uses extremely small needles I think that played a big role im the pain.

If I can get through two days in a row on the thighs I'm sure you can too! I find I get really cold with my legs exposed and the second day I started shaking about 2 hours in and we had to turn the a/c off. So make sure you have extra clothing to stay warm, but you probably already know this from your previous back to back sessions. Stay positive and you will be fine.