Hello from a new member...

BigGuns

Hello all,

Just introducing myself. I'm about to pull the trigger on a new tattoo this week and after reading this forum for weeks and weeks, I am learning about the dos and don'ts I never would have known. Great site. Brutal honesty and great information and advice. I have two small and rather generic tattoos that I got at 18 in Biloxi at the old Jack and Diane's shop. I just turned 40 and have been holding onto a tattoo concept for about 4 yrs. After researching for while and two consults, I'm going to the Black Sparrow, (Andrew Trull) for my new work this week. Excited to say the least. Thanks for all the info through this forum! It's greatly appreciated!

I took a sketch concept and let my artist run with it. It's going to be a realism tree with 3 detailed birds in different aspects of flight and perch. I wish I'd done it sooner (4 yrs ago) as now I find that birds and tree have become more popular. Oh well. I'm excited for a job well done and to have a beautiful tattoo this week!

Thanks SeeSea, I have had it on my fridge for the last year so I know it's what I want and have for some time! Now to figure out how to get patients not to grab me during the day! I'm using Tegaderm to heal and will report back during the process. Tattoo day tomorrow!