Hello:)

Heyjo

Hi all! Just got my 7th tattoo and planning my 8th which will be my biggest piece.

I just got my 7th a few days ago. I like it, but I'm not in love with it. I've never had to ask an artist for a touch up or modification, but I'm thinking I want to modify this one. I wanted the stem more wispy looking that kind of fades out to a point. I'm also not sure I like the center. Is it rude to ask the artist to modify it some? Any suggestions on what I could do to it, and what do you think of the quality?

Thanks for your input!

post-53862-146168880087_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you:) yes, I'm going to give it some time. It's starting to flake and I can see some jumpyness in her lines. Not terribly noticeable but would like it to be fixed. Do you think I have room to modify this at all or am I pretty limited with this design? We also put some color in some of the birds (I already had those), and the purple is pretty dark on one of them and just makes the bird look like a blob. Any way to lighten that up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk