Traveling: Studio/Places Recommendations

xcom

In 2 weeks I will be going to Canada: Repentigny Quebec to be exact.

Any body from up that area that can recommend a good studio and good places to eat and visit?

Also I have a layover of 4hrs in Chicago Ohaire... Looking to do something during that time. Any recommendations up in that area as well?

Thank you!

Depends on what time your flight comes in - four hours at O'Hare can easily turn into eight, but it can also shrink to two if you're incoming flight is late. Four hours is cutting it close to make it "downtown" but you could run through the park and see the lake.

You can get on the L at the airport. It probably takes 50 minutes to get to the Loop, 45 minutes to get to Lincoln Park, 45 minutes to get to Great Lakes Tattoo...

There is Frank Lloyd Wright stuff in Oak Park, close to the airport.

There's a huge outlet mall right at the airport.

There is food - everywhere. Chicago is an excellent food town. My suggestion would be to eat :)

Depends on what time you're flight comes in - four hours at O'Hare can easily turn into eight, but it can also shrink to two if you're incoming flight is late. Four hours is cutting it close to make it "downtown" but you could run through the park and see the lake.

You can get on the L at the airport. It probably takes 50 minutes to get to the Loop, 45 minutes to get to Lincoln Park, 45 minutes to get to Great Lakes Tattoo...

There is Frank Lloyd Wright stuff in Oak Park, close to the airport.

There's a huge outlet mall right at the airport.

There is food - everywhere. Chicago is an excellent food town. My suggestion would be to eat :)

Awesome! My flight is there @ 12:00PM and leaves around 5:15PM to Canada. Thanks @Tornado6!

The only recommendations I will ever make for Canada:

1. Try the fries and gravy. It's really good.

2. Go to the biggest lake you can find and try to catch a Northern Pike. Those are some of the most fun fish to reel in. Last time I went I brought in a 42 incher so tough I thought I'd snagged a sunk tree and couldn't even hold him properly for a good picture.

The only recommendations I will ever make for Canada:

1. Try the fries and gravy. It's really good.

2. Go to the biggest lake you can find and try to catch a Northern Pike. Those are some of the most fun fish to reel in. Last time I went I brought in a 42 incher so tough I thought I'd snagged a sunk tree and couldn't even hold him properly for a good picture.

Thanks for recommendation! lol :D