Joey Ryan

Helloo from Southern Cali

Here's a picture of my first tattoo done almost a year ago by an awesome tattooer, Aaron Cox out of American Vintage Tattoo in Orange, CA. @AaronCoxTattooer

My second tattoo is a large chest piece, still a work in progress. Really excited to be having it done by London Reese at Vatican Studios in Lake Forest, CA. @LondonReese

Next session is coming up on May 5th, so i may post pics of its progress after that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• I just wanna say this,I have many many tattoos and many years of getting tattooed and by many artists,I started when I was about 25 and I am 59 now, I am still getting tattoos, and ,well,I still get tattoo remorse,regret,etc,etc,what ever the F*** you want to call it,to this day !   it goes away,maybe takes a month,maybe takes a week,once the pain of the $600 or $1500 I just spent goes away,I am thinking of my next tattoo, and all is good in my world again.
    • Do you mind me asking, how long did it take you to get past the serious regret phase? @Carmelita
    • You are right, its NOT healthy. Don't hate me for saying this but why does it have to have some deep meaning? From what I see, it looks cool. I would invite you to consider exploring other areas of your world that may not be aligned...is this misdirected frustration at someone/something else? I would offer that a bunch of us have tattoos that break "rules". But hey, if you don't like it, you don't like it. It's not a bad tattoo though!
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics