CHICAGO

Tattoo Newbie

Wait, whose FB page?

I'm guessing she meant that Tat2 Jimmys Body Shop facebook page. I don't think Chicago Tattoo Co has a FB page. Any of you guys who work there feel free to correct me and post a link if I'm wrong.

Also Dari's right. Chicago Tattoo Co. would be your go to shop in Chicago. It's got history, talent, and integrity. Click HERE for their website

"Tattoos, Piercing, & Hair Colors/Cuts"

jesus.

here's a link to Tat2 Jimmy's FB page.

newbie: go to Chicago Tattoo Co. or you can go to Tat2 Jimmy's then to CTC to get your shit done right, but it'll be an even bigger pain in the ass, and you'll end up spending more money than just getting it done right the first time around.

edit: i just looked through T2J's fb gallery and all i can say is wow. i didn't think tattoos that bad still existed outside of garages and apartments.

it would be really great if they go back to hitting the pencil and paper. I know that this forum wasn't made to criticize tattooers work so I'll say no more about that. What artist would choose a name of "fix"... that's just asking for trouble.

I'm with everybody else go to Chicago Tattoo Co and if the rates are to high for you(sorry but don't know what you guys over there charge) save your money for a few months, cause it will be cheaper in the long run no matter how much you paying at jimmys and you have a nice tattoo that you could be proud of.