Stockholm Ink Bash, 28-30 August 2015

Still a good few months until Stockholm Ink Bash, but is anyone here planning on going? Maybe someone has been to past ones? If so, how were they? So many questions!

Anyway, now that I live in Sweden I'm looking to check out some local events and only just found out about the Bash. I'm guessing it's the biggest convention in the country?

Depending on where you live in Sweden, Copenhagen ink fest might be an option too.

I've been there three times now and it's been great. Although, since I've never been to Stockholm Ink bash I can't compare the two, but CPH is the biggest in northen europe.

Did a short video in 2011.

And some pictures from 2012: https://plus.google.com/photos/111339457011606305225/albums/5958376860336144561

The Inkbash is good, I've been there the past three times. Sometimes they have really great international artists comming. I remember Seth Wood being one of the names I recognized the first year I visited. I got tattooed by Deno that year, and next to him was Jondix who also regularly works the convention. It's also a nice way to learn about the best swedish artists (all though not all of them come..) since the places are limited I think the standard is pretty high. Yeah, check it out and write me if you decide to go and we might be able to hang out!

• 3 months later...

@ThatGuy

High 5's to us for making good choices! I wrote to him that I wanted sort of a meditating figure in a clash/swirl/hole/?!? of energy. Let's see how it turns out, I'm super stoked! Last time I got tattooed was when Rudy and Iain finished my back in march so I've been really getting the itch since. What are you getting?

@ThatGuy

I wrote to him that I wanted sort of a meditating figure in a clash/swirl/hole/?!? of energy. Let's see how it turns out, I'm super stoked! Last time I got tattooed was when Rudy and Iain finished my back in march so I've been really getting the itch since. What are you getting?

Sounds awesome. Will be interesting to see what he comes up with. I'm getting a Kali, so that should be fun.