Some Tattoos Found to Interfere With Apple Watch's Sensors

PinkUnicorn

A growing number of users have turned to social networks claiming that full sleeve tattoos, ones that stretch to cover the wrist, interfere with the Apple Watch's heart rate sensor and skin contact registration. Consequently, some Apple Watch users with tattoos have been unable to receive notifications and are frequently prompted to re-enter their passcode, if one is set, on the wrist-worn device.

Some Tattoos Found to Interfere With Apple Watch's Sensors - Mac Rumors

I've seen this watch in the store and to me it is really pointless. It does not do enough to justify the price or getting it. Just seems like a shiny gadget...

So no loss if they don't work on tattoos. My regular watch works just fine.

Apple selling bright, shiny things to hipsters has been very good for my stock portfolio for a number of years. It helps me afford tattoos!

I am so looking forward to the iWatch2, and iWatch3, and ...

Apple selling bright, shiny things to hipsters has been very good for my stock portfolio for a number of years. It helps me afford tattoos!

I am so looking forward to the iWatch2, and iWatch3, and ...

Seems like I should start investing!

Unless the watch can do more than my phone I don't see any use for it really...it's like having an iPad a cell phone, a netbook, laptop and a desktop...all at once.

a tattoo: no software updates, no battery charger and silly accessory cords, no applecare protection plan, will not broadcast your exact GPS location to NSA, and most importantly will not require a genius nerd in a blue shirt to assist you after the damn thing is a year old.

the choice is obvious!

tattoos > apple watch