Greetings from Norway.

stlm

Hi guys and gals.

I have been into tattoos for a while, and got my first one about 6-7 months ago. And now I can't stop thinking about my next one, sleeves, I am allways looking for artists and I think atleast 50% of the people I follow on Instagram are tattoo artists (I think the rest are miniature painters and bmxers, so I got a pretty weird mix).

My favourite styles are Traditional and Japanes traditional, but I appreciate all forms of tattoos as long as they are well made. At the moment I am trying to figure out how traditional and japanese will look togheter, and I am also trying to figure out where to get my next piece.

I am a 22 years old for those of you wondering and my name is Stian.

I can't think of anymore to write at the moment, but I am allways open for questions.

Regards

Stian.

Ps, sorry for any typos and weird sentences. English is not my native tongue.

My first tattoo. - Imgur

Here are my first tattoo, it was done by Mateusz Mazak when he was guesting where I live.

Velkommen til LST Stian. What part of Norway are you from?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're into traditional/bold tattoos I'll assume you're familiar with Blue Arms Tattoo, Invictus Tattoo and Electric East Tattoo in Oslo. If for some reason you're not, do yourself a favour and check them out. Oh, and I suppose Marius Meyer is known for making a decent tattoo now and again too...

Velkommen til LST Stian. What part of Norway are you from?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're into traditional/bold tattoos I'll assume you're familiar with Blue Arms Tattoo, Invictus Tattoo and Electric East Tattoo in Oslo. If for some reason you're not, do yourself a favour and check them out. Oh, and I suppose Marius Meyer is known for making a decent tattoo now and again too...

Thanks. I live in Trondheim.

Most of the guys from Bluearms are on the list of people I want to get tattooed by and so are Jimmy Duvall from Invictus. I haven't looks too much into Electric East (I will check them out tomorrow), I think the person that did the tiger on my leg guested there once though.

Thanks. I live in Trondheim.

Most of the guys from Bluearms are on the list of people I want to get tattooed by and so are Jimmy Duvall from Invictus. I haven't looks too much into Electric East (I will check them out tomorrow), I think the person that did the tiger on my leg guested there once though.

Tony Hundahl just posted dates on his Instagram for the end of this month for when he's doing a guest spot at Invictus! Welcome to the forum!

Tony Hundahl just posted dates on his Instagram for the end of this month for when he's doing a guest spot at Invictus! Welcome to the forum!

I know, but I have finals at the end of the month..

Thanks!