Story about me published on the brand new blog for Paris Tattoo Convention

My friend Céline Aieta interviewed me about collecting tattoos and my photography project tied to that, when we both got tattooed by Guy Le Tatooer in Toulouse this March. She is running the new, all year 'round-blog for the Paris convention, Mondial Du Tatouage.

Have a look:

Joakim Mathiasson – Le tatouage intégral | Le Blog du Mondial du Tatouage

It's all in french, but try google translate and it converts it to english pretty well.

Was fun to be a part of this!

My friend Céline Aieta interviewed me about collecting tattoos and my photography project tied to that, when we both got tattooed by Guy Le Tatooer in Toulouse this March. She is running the new, all year 'round-blog for the Paris convention, Mondial Du Tatouage.

Have a look:

Joakim Mathiasson – Le tatouage intégral | Le Blog du Mondial du Tatouage

It's all in french, but try google translate and it converts it to english pretty well.

Was fun to be a part of this!

Very cool! Congratulations. Damn, that back piece is insane!

• 2 weeks later...

@polliwog

Yeah it's Guy. They started that with tattooing the lines and some of the black over the course of three consecutive days. Guy tattoos smaller pieces with opened 8 liner needles, and I think the lines on her back might be even wider. To get it in properly he goes really slow. You can see in the pictures the piece I have on my lower abdomen. I was surprised by how long it took to get all that ink in. I can only imagine the brutality of having the spine, ribs and ass tattooed over the course of a week end. Hats off to Céline for being mentally strong and braving that!

• 1 month later...