Flintlock Pistol and Rose Idea

I was trying to come up with a good design for a flintlock pistol with roses tattoo, but cant decide between these three? Obviously the designs for the actual pistol and roses would be much better, I just grabbed some quick ones off the internet to put these together. So my question is, which of these three do you like better? It would either be on my chest or back, but probably chest i think. I personally like the third the best i think, because it would follow the line of my collarbone nicely i think, and with four roses its almost too busy...

If it was me I'd leave that descisions to my artist.

ditto. if you're going to a good artist they'll place it how it'll look best on your individual body. for sure print one of those out for reference if you feel really strongly about it though...

ditto. if you're going to a good artist they'll place it how it'll look best on your individual body. for sure print one of those out for reference if you feel really strongly about it though...

What I (eventually) learned, is not to get married to an idea. The beauty is, these dudes and ladies have been doing exactly this for years. And years. Bring it in if that's exactly what you want, but see what your tattooer of choice comes up with. That's half the fun!

• 4 weeks later...