calbee

Hello, my name is Calbee, I've been getting tattooed for the last twenty years, but due to a severe lack of funds still have tons of nice big pink spots. If you're in Chicago, tattoo out of somewhere other then your kitchen and wanna get into some trouble hit me up. I love giving tattoo artists vague ideas and seeing how they solve a visual problem. I can normally sit for about 4-5 hours without to many breaks, longs walks on the beach where we talk about our dreams and feelings afterwards are optional.

I've also been a professional photographer for the last twenty years too so if you need a good portrait hit me up. I also just started scanning my live music archives and selling prints, so if you like that sort of thing let me know and I can send you a link.

Calbee, thanks for introducing your self and joining us here. I've enjoy your contributions and hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay with us!

What kind of music do you have archived? Chicago is a rich music and food city. Plus standing room at Wrigley and hot dogs with salads on top, mmm.