Isotope

Thunderstorm tattoos!

I'm from Florida. Born and raised, there my first 23 years of life. God I miss those afternoon thunderstorms. Huge thunderheads, violent lightening and thunder, rain so hard it hurt. Do you guys have any examples of really strong thunderstorms in tattoos? I'm pretty much a bright/bold/traditional guy...

What about clouds and lightning to represent..... clouds and lightning? :cool: If I were you I'd consult a tattooer and tell him/her that you want a tattoo with a thunderstorm theme. Simple as that. Most important thing is to find the right tattooer for the job if you ask me. Plenty of talent in Austin though, so that shouldn't be a problem for you.

Come to think of it, my fellow LSTer @Flo Ania has an awesome tattoo with clouds and lightning. Check it out:

420915_479374772103176_2021621117_n.jpg?oh=cfb1446a3275b650219cb3e9136feec2&oe=5583E022

Dark clouds and lightning bolts complements eachother so well! I would love to see a simple theme like that being given to tattooers with really energetic styles and see what they come up with. Of the top of my head I think Daniele Hoang, El Monga, Troy Denning, Javi Castano and Michael Aul would make very cool and distinct tattoos based on the idea.

I love thunderstorms too. Plenty of them here in Minnesota but maybe not as much as Florida. I've seen some tattoos on instagram with clouds and lightning around a lighthouse recently. My first thought when I read your post was that something like this would look best around another image such as a ship or a lighthouse- whatever you like.

Some cool examples shared above. No you've got me thinking...