In preparation of

xcom

My foot getting blasted in about two weeks, I just order a roll of saniderm. I think this will be the best option for aftercare been that is on the foot.

What do you think?

@xcom I used nappy cream for both my feet. And no problems with it, only thing is that walk or rest as much as possible without shoes or socks on. It will hurt like a fucking bastard afterwards and, walking is awkward as fuck. Avoid steps if at all possible! I found that a rolled up towel under the ankle helped ease it a bit when it was elevated. If standing while talking, avoid having weight on the tattooed foot. It will swell, esp if you have to walk after getting tattooed, so wear shoes that are loose or can be loosened. Also socks that are a size bigger, well for foot getting tattooed at least.

Have been told it hurts, so be prepared for that. Think that's it x

"what?" *innocent look*

I just type same way as I talk *shrugs* Is it not a common thing in the states then? People swearing? I thought it was.

It is with me. I throw fuck bombs like baaauuutterr.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

@purplelace, Thanks for the heads up and info share! :)

@Lance can you link me?

Thanks!

You can probably find it at herbal remedy or drug stores. Some high end grocery stores carry it too. But you may have to order it online. Walgreen doesn't carry it in-stores but offers it online. You can read a bit into it in the link below. When I got my feet tattooed one of the tattooers told me to try it. I had to go to maybe 4 different places on the way back to the hotel before I found it but was happy I did. The next day I woke up and my feet were the size of melons. So big I didn't know if my feet would fit in my shoes. I took a dose of it and within a brief time the swelling had significantly reduced.

Willow Bark Uses, Benefits & Dosage - Drugs.com Herbal Database

Since you're using saniderm, you should also consider some kind of gauze tape/wrap. I used it to heal one foot and healed the other without anything. Made a big difference in keeping swelling down.

I had saniderm over the tattoo, and then wrapped the gauze around the foot and ankle (almost like an athletic wrap), just tight enough to provide a little support but still fairly loose. Washed the tattoo several times a day and reapplied fresh saniderm and gauze wrap. Healed very well, no pain or swelling.

Since you're using saniderm, you should also consider some kind of gauze tape/wrap. I used it to heal one foot and healed the other without anything. Made a big difference in keeping swelling down.

I had saniderm over the tattoo, and then wrapped the gauze around the foot and ankle (almost like an athletic wrap), just tight enough to provide a little support but still fairly loose. Washed the tattoo several times a day and reapplied fresh saniderm and gauze wrap. Healed very well, no pain or swelling.

Thanks!

Will follow this!

• 3 weeks later...