Skulls Skulls Skulls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That dude's work is pretty awesome. I had never heard of him, and his work is really cool. I spent a lot of time at Perfection when I lived in Austin, and I can't picture four people working there at the same time. There are too many great tattoo artists living in Austin. Maybe one day they will all realize that Austin is too fucking hot, and move up to Seattle.

yeah jaie doesn't get on the internets too much and he doesn't do much to promote himself, kinda relies on word of mouth, that's cool for me but not so much for him.

he recently told me he was gonna promote himself a bit more, him and katja (from perfection too) are about to do a flash sheet and get some stickers and flyers made...pretty old school.

hopefully i'll be getting another tattoo from him in the next few weeks here.

...he recently told me he was gonna promote himself a bit more, him and katja (from perfection too) are about to do a flash sheet and get some stickers and flyers made...pretty old school...

I saw the shirts Katja was having made at Industry Printing-awesome stuff

Hi from the newbie. god theres so many talented tattoists on here. here goes. the first design was a rough sketch i did for a guy who wanted some comical skulls in various sizes and expressions. he liked it but wasnt sure about the tribal to which i said il refine it more and add instead some kind of spinal type tribal instead leading off at the bottom . il post tatt when he has it done in a few weeks time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...