Skulls Skulls Skulls

that guy id so versatile... such a great tattooer and a great dude to boot....

You got that right! Big fan, if I lived in London or at least in the same country or even continent I would be 100% covered by him....

I stumbled across this one the other day...not as epic as some of the awesome pieces posted earlier in this thread, but a cool idea, me thinks. Rosie Camanga flash tattooed by Mike Adams. Speaking of Mike Adams, had not seen his work before, but I'm digging lots of the stuff I see on his blog! There was a sick tiger head and a rad peacock somewhere in there. (posts for other threads, I think!)

tumblr_mkjalbKpBj1rwgp9ro1_1280.jpg

Chriss Dettmer's got the "power" . In his blurb for getting tattooed by him he adds " If you have grim and dark ideas that seem to require listening to metal , tough and bold , that also lives right up my alley "

http://theblackholetattoo.blogspot.co.uk/

Imagine if only the Millennium trilogy folks went totally buck wild and had Lisbeth Salander wear this tattoo !

I stumbled across this one the other day...not as epic as some of the awesome pieces posted earlier in this thread, but a cool idea, me thinks. Rosie Camanga flash tattooed by Mike Adams. Speaking of Mike Adams, had not seen his work before, but I'm digging lots of the stuff I see on his blog! There was a sick tiger head and a rad peacock somewhere in there. (posts for other threads, I think!)

tumblr_mkjalbKpBj1rwgp9ro1_1280.jpg

Mike just moved to Richmond VA. I'm jumping on that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
a new one from Hooper:

96ea503c412b11e39aee22000a9f38e6_8_zps23890dbe.jpg

I spent a long time looking at the pictures on IG of that one today, it is so unbelievably good. It's so bold and powerful yet there's this really remarkable subtlety there like with that almost spectral Sri Yantra in the middle of his chest. It's easy sometimes to get down about all the negative things happening in tattooing at the moment, but then you see something like that and that tattoos like that are being made right now and you realise that we're in a really incredible time for tattooing.