A Sketchbook Full of Synthetic Skin Lets Tattoo Artists Safely Doodle

beez

Not sure if it's still around, but there used to be a company that made products out of human skin. Belts, shoes, etc.

Apparently, because our skin has such small pores, it makes the most amazing leather. Basically, you agree to donate your skin when you die, and your family recieves payment after the skin is delivered.

Not sure if it's still around, but there used to be a company that made products out of human skin. Belts, shoes, etc.

Apparently, because our skin has such small pores, it makes the most amazing leather. Basically, you agree to donate your skin when you die, and your family recieves payment after the skin is delivered.

I saw something recently about full body tattoos fetching several hundred thousand in life when agreeing to hand over the skin apon death. I'm sure there is more to the tracking of the body but.....cool

I saw something recently about full body tattoos fetching several hundred thousand in life when agreeing to hand over the skin apon death. I'm sure there is more to the tracking of the body but.....cool

So this just reminds me of Buffalo Bill from Silence of The Lambs. Sans tucking...

Instead of a woman suit, let's make a coat of @Graeme's back. Sorry Graeme, you look like my size ;-)

@BrianH, excellent observational skills. Dat crack!

So this just reminds me of Buffalo Bill from Silence of The Lambs. Sans tucking...

Instead of a woman suit, let's make a coat of @Graeme's back. Sorry Graeme, you look like my size ;-)

@BrianH, excellent observational skills. Dat crack!

Come on, man. At least let me finish my back before you make plans to turn me into a trenchcoat.