Iwar

June 2015 Tattoo of the Month Contest

The rules:

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for June 2015 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.
  • You cannot enter the same tattoo in more than one contest.
  • There must be at least 5 entries to have a t-shirt winner.
  • Free shipping for LST shirt winner only w/in USA.

My just completed full back piece based on the tale of Mimi Nashi Hoichi by Fil Wood at Black Crown Tattoo in Leeds

For those who would like to know more of the tale please look here The Story Of Mimi-Nashi-Hoichi

And you can check out Fil Wood's work here https://instagram.com/fil_wood/

11251792_106922482976755_1541041713_n.jpg

11386492_1436519966654467_1699797691_n.jpg

Thank you! So glad the coverups are done and I now have something cool there instead of silly stuff from my adolescence. ;)

There were three coverups on this one by the way, one on each shoulder and an early 2000 style tramp stamp.

Sorry guys. The new contest rules state that there must be at least 5 entries in order to win. We only got 4 entries last month, which means no one wins the June 2015 Tattoo of the Month contest :(

That's a shame. I thought there would be a winner but there would be no tshirt given away if there were less than five entries? Ah well, it was cool to see everyone's tattoos, they are amazing

I'm a moron! You are of course right.

The winner of Tattoo of the month June 2015 is @Kinglambert with this amazing back piece by Fil Wood. Congrats man!!

I'm a moron! You are of course right.

The winner of Tattoo of the month June 2015 is @Kinglambert with this amazing back piece by Fil Wood. Congrats man!!

Ha! Thanks dood. I really didn't mind, but thanks. I'm off now to get married by Elvis in Las Vegas to my beautiful fiancée, so I'll see you all soooooon!

@exume Yes, you are correct, this is my first tattoo. I seem to have started in 5th gear...