rachelkcrow

Hi! Lookin for some help in the Memphis area

Hey I'm Rachel! I've got a couple tattoos in the past, but I was in a small town with two parlours and now I'm in Memphis and of course there's about 1,001 parlors here. I wanna get something small and colourful, already drawn out and everything with four colours present, but I have no idea where to go. Nobody I know knows any specific people or parlours, and I'm just looking for some recommendations. Please and thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• QQ for you - how big is the Higg's piece? Would you be sitting for over 2 hours? I'd say if you really feel good and it's on your arm, I'd go for it but don't bullshit yourself on how good you THINK you feel. Be really honest with yourself. No sense in crashing yourself if you really don't think that you are up for it!
    • I'd still call your doctor and ask their opinion.  I'm betting that they might advise against it, you know docs and liability.  But, if I were in the same position, really wanted it and was in good health, I'd probably go ahead and do it. My wife's an RN and I just asked her.  She said that she wouldn't think it would be a problem as long as you keep any appendectomy incision bandaged and clean your tattoo as recommended.
    • Hey everyone, I just had a laparoscopic appendectomy 8 days ago. Everything went well. There were no complications. Normally I wouldn't consider getting tattooed for awhile due to possible immune system problems. The thing is, one of my favorite artists is in town next weekend. He moved from Mass to Brooklyn and if I don't go see him next week I may have to wait a year or so before he's around again. I just want to get a small piece of Dan Higgs flash on my arm nowhere near the site of the surgery. Do you guys think this would be ok or am I putting myself in danger? I know people are going to say "ask your doctor" but I'd like the advice of people who actually have and know about tattoos. Thanks in advance. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics