The Brainstorming Thread

I have a weird rule imposed on myself. I won't get anything that a friend has, design and/or placement wise. Unless it's a common theme. Or if I have work in progress already started on.

Don't be stupid. Copy all my tattoos.

And @Synesthesia, I much prefer Fran Massino's snakes. No question there. Fran's layouts and designs appear to be rooted n Japanese tattooing, which would lend itself to a cool fight scene.

^ I'm kind of with you there, but the Japanese style he has worried me because I wouldn't want it to be straight up Japanese. I also had a "it's meant to be" moment when I saw he posted a rooster tattoo and a snake within a week of each other. :D But yeah, I'm still open to any other ideas or suggestions anyone might have. This is wayyy in the future.

i am brainstorming my soon to be only big open spot on my torso. (center stomach) thought tiger head still thinking tiger head but gorilla,panther or ....(i have gorilla skull,snake and panther already and soon chest eagle) My adoring wife who has allowed me to spend so much time and energy getting tattooed doesnt want any more skulls. I have 3.

i am brainstorming my soon to be only big open spot on my torso. (center stomach) thought tiger head still thinking tiger head but gorilla,panther or ....(i have gorilla skull,snake and panther already and soon chest eagle) My adoring wife who has allowed me to spend so much time and energy getting tattooed doesnt want any more skulls. I have 3.

Center stomach is my upcoming spot now too, bud. Not looking forward to it.

Go with your gut (HA), and get the tiger head.

My plan is to get a tattoo on my right forearm of the family crest from my mothers family (she passed away in June)

I also would like to add more imagery around it. Ideas?

Looking for the artist that can make it happen. Ideas?

I am willing to travel once I am committed.

My sister thinks I should have it done in Japan. (I'll be visiting there in a year or so.)

two_parallel_arrow_4981.JPG