New LST Member! Southern California

Greg Greg

Hello All,

I am relatively new to the tattoo community. I am currently in Southern California and fortunate enough to be surrounded by many talented artists. I realized that in order to build a thoughtful cohesive collection, I need good advice and thought I would reach out to LST community. Hopefully I can return the favor and contribute.

Thanks

welcome! sounds like you've been tattooed relatively recently. we'd love to see pics, if you're willing to share. this would definitely help in the realm of advice. one great thing about getting tattooed that it ends up being all your own. you'll find that you get all sorts of advice, good and bad, and it's up to you to sort thru it and choose who you want to put what where. looking forward to seeing your collection come together!

Thanks for the reply. I was first tattooed about 10 months ago. I finish my 3/4 sleeve early next month and I am adding to my right arm later this week. I have added some photos of the current progress on my 3/4 and of the small piece on my inner arm to my gallery. Check them out always happy to share. Finding out quickly placement is the most difficult decision!