FTW ???

tatB

I always assumed it meant fuck the world. Crazy optimist that I am. I was very leery of seeing this tag on my 11 yr old nephew's Instagram page. I then was told it could also mean "for the win". I guess I'm not a huge sports guy cause I had no idea.

Free taco Wednesday would be my preference though.

I always assumed it meant fuck the world. Crazy optimist that I am. I was very leery of seeing this tag on my 11 yr old nephew's Instagram page. I then was told it could also mean "for the win". I guess I'm not a huge sports guy cause I had no idea.

Free taco Wednesday would be my preference though.

this /\

I always read it as "Fuck The World" which these days usually means that I read things like "Look at this video of a kitten riding a Roomba FUCK THE WORLD". Everyday surrealism is great.

THISSSSSSS!!!

I always knew it as "fuck the world". Imagine my confusion for a very long time. Seriously, thought there were some really stuck up people out there. For instance:

Them: My child is an honor role student at ___. FTW!

Me: Piss off! Are you telling the world to fuck off cuz of your brat?! YOU PIECE OF SHI...!!!

Oops.

Also wearing my FTW Tattoo shirt today, i wear it alot. Shit's comfy! Also, Feed The Walrus.

It is a comfy shirt. Great choice in tee..

- - - Updated - - -

so glad you guys like the shirt!! Need to do another run on those

Do a different design! Keep that shirt LIMITED EDITION. I'm a sucker for LIMITED EDITION.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

FIND THE WI-FI.

And Taro, that Bob Roberts piece is so good.

I remember some guy my wife worked with several years ago telling me about this great new acronym he heard about, FTW: For the Win. I tried to tell him that it meant Fuck the world and that there were a whole lot of bikers with FTW tattoos that would agree with me. HE still didn't get it though. To be fair he was a bit tipsy and a total yuppie so he had prolly never even considered the Fuck the World concept.

• 3 weeks later...