Apprentice and crowdfunding?

Tim St Jean

Hello everyone! I am a 28 year old self taught artist and single father of an amazing 8 year old boy, i have been doing a non-paid apprenticeship as a tattoo artist for three and a half years under an artist with over two decades of experience in a licensed tattoo studio. i am very excited to be almost finished my apprenticeship! However i am in serious need of help to reach my goals to buy my equipment and realize my dream, iv really struggling to save the money, if you are interested in helping out please check out my crowdfunding page http://igg.me/at/W7SVoksCAKs i am not expecting it to be successful, i set a very ambitious goal, would just be amazing if it worked out and hey....its worth a shot.

Some amateur color pencil work of mine.

post-54089-14616888178_thumb.jpg

post-54089-146168881773_thumb.jpg

its my hope to be putting images like this to skin in the near future as a professional tattooist after i secure my equipment/supplies and insurance.

look forward to lurking the forums and checking out all your amazing work and stories :)