First 3 liner + First finger = gut check!

Did tattoo number 11 last night. It says "Bhakti" in Sanskrit on a dedicated yogini. Tiny tattoos with tiny groupings and tiny stencils are a BIG thing. We were all really happy with the outcome. She has other Sanskrit on other fingers by my teacher, so it was cool to put this next to his work. 3 liners are no joke. Not forgiving at all. We like to joke that you can see your heartbeat in it. Really pleased with how my hand strength and control is coming along. Thanks for looking!

post-53528-146168881866_thumb.jpg

It looks super clean, you have me jealous that you can follow something this awesome keep it up

Thanks Mister J! It's the hardest thing I've ever done. I worked 60 hours a week for 8 months before I ever tattooed, so don't be too jealous. Haha. Really happy with with the 3 liner. Can't wait to do another one.

lol I secretly want a career change. Most likely it will be from education back to the business world. IF i had balls I would apprentice.

I tell you that Rubendall smells it on me; we were talking about life and shooting the shit when out of the blue he stops tattooing me and says I don't do apprenticeships don't ask. It made us both laugh.

I legit look at what you're doing as learning to make your first swords from a master smith.

lol I secretly want a career change. Most likely it will be from education back to the business world. IF i had balls I would apprentice.

I tell you that Rubendall smells it on me; we were talking about life and shooting the shit when out of the blue he stops tattooing me and says I don't do apprenticeships don't ask. It made us both laugh.

I legit look at what you're doing as learning to make your first swords from a master smith.

Haha crazy. I get it though. I didn't realize what an investment it was for both student and teacher. I was fortunate enough to randomly ask for an apprenticeship from someone I became great friends with. The amount of time spent with each other is huge; if you don't get along, it will never work. My apprenticeship is 2 years of unpaid dedication. He has been honest with me that his goal is to teach me to become better than him. Like I said, it's the hardest thing I've ever done and I love it. I've learned so much about myself, life, confidence, respect and sacrifice. My teacher says it will take 10,000 hours before I feel comfortable with everything... I've got 25 hours. Haha. Thanks for the support. It truly means a lot.