July 2015 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Iwar

The rules:

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for July 2015 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.
  • You cannot enter the same tattoo in more than one contest.
  • There must be at least 5 entries to have a t-shirt winner.
  • Free shipping for LST shirt winner only w/in USA.

wow... this month is brutal

@bongsau I didn't see your back finished I love the monk's robes, and the background is awesome.

I never thought @CultExciter would promote scratchers!!!! lol that is really cool of you, I bet she must have been excited/ nervous as hell

Love that lady head, love the arm suburban, and love most things Marius Meyer. I'm glad I don't have anything to submit this month because I'd lose

• 2 weeks later...

The winner of Tattoo of the month July 2015 is @suburbanxcore with this bad ass sleeve by Grez from Kings Avenue. Congrats!!

b8e57a15-3f3c-4521-a18e-a693fcd4b580.jpg

Please PM @steve1461686340 with your shirt info (size and male or female) along with your address.

The LST Tattoo of the Month Contest is taking a break for a little while due to low submission rate. We'll be back on a later stage, and maybe in a new format :cool: Stay tuned

Aw, bummer about the contest (though I understand why you might want to suspend/rethink it). I wonder if some of the lower participation isn't down to people being intimidated by the amount of jaw-dropping large-scale work that has won over the last year. I know I wouldn't mind seeing more badass small-to-medium one-shots in these things...

Oh awesome. Thanks for anyone that voted!

Also, I can definitely understand the reservation of entering sometimes. Until now, every tattoo I'd entered in a monthly contest was a one-shot that got beaten (deservedly, most likely) by a bigger piece or a backpiece or something. Hell, even this month I almost didn't enter when I saw some of the other entries.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I FINALLY got healed pics and I planned on September, but it appears that the contest has stopped just when I was ready to enter. :( :( :(

Yeah, what's up with that? I've been absent for 3 weeks - but the contest has been canned?

Yeah, what's up with that? I've been absent for 3 weeks - but the contest has been canned?

Yeah, somewhere Steve said that there are not enough submissions lately so it is stopping, and perhaps returning in another form in the future. I shoulda submitted my unhealed pic earlier in the year. Maybe they'll make it like a convention and run it every 3 months or something, and have more categories so big doesn't blow away small as often.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...