Matt Arriola: Uncommon Asshole

Check out this short video on one of my favorite tattooers (featuring another favorite, Bob Roberts):

I've said before that Matt has a bit of a Big Liebowski vibe, but now I realize that that comes across as a bit unkind (or at the very least, sells him short). He's both passionate and compassionate, and that comes through in this piece.

Do it! I'm pretty sure he's a regular at the SOG convention, if the I5 is too daunting. ;)

Oh totally. I'm fully aware. He's definitely part of the plan. Just going in order of said plans. He guest spots up here from time to time too.

ahh... i know the pain of plans. as i think of it, i would vote to brave the 5 and have the Spotlight experience.

I'm only going to Spotlight when I have a pretty lady to tag along. I know Mr Bob Roberts loves the pretty ladies, as do I.

And when I do go to Spotlight, the goal is to walk out with two tattoos. One from Matt and one from Bob.

I'm only going to Spotlight when I have a pretty lady to tag along. I know Mr Bob Roberts loves the pretty ladies, as do I.

And when I do go to Spotlight, the goal is to walk out with two tattoos. One from Matt and one from Bob.

i'm sure you can find one on melrose... or hire one! hahahaha. that just adds to the tattoo cost tho.

two tattoos or ONE COLLABO!!

Matt's easily one of my favourite people I've met through tattooing.

I'm so happy that this video exists and highlights what a rad dude and amazing tattooer he is.

He's definitely a unique / entertaining character, but I'm proud to call him a friend.

Matt's easily one of my favourite people I've met through tattooing.

I'm so happy that this video exists and highlights what a rad dude and amazing tattooer he is.

He's definitely a unique / entertaining character, but I'm proud to call him a friend.

I credit you too for putting me onto Matt. You were the straw that broke the camel's back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...