This is starting off as a really hospitable forum. So, first and foremost let me start off by saying....Thanks!, thanks for having me!!

My name is J.Christopher Schanche. My friends have always called me Lefty or Jay.

I have been tattooing for a solid ten years now in the twin cities, Minneapolis, Saint Paul area of Minnesota.

I currently work at Northeast Tattoo with a great crew.

I'm all about my family and have been married for 8yrs to my lovely wife Rebecca.

I look forward to seeing where sharing our ideas and hard work takes us on this forum.....

Tattooing has been very good to me, with love for the tattoo and respect, ~Lefty

p.s. I will get on posting some pictures up as soon I can...

Hey Lefty,

Thanks for joining in! I was wondering if you've read Nick Collela's blog on finding a balance regarding family? If you've got the time, as you've said that family is your main concern and you've been married for 8 years, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

Either way, welcome, and we can't wait to see your pictures and hear your stories! Thanks for saying that you've found our site hospitable. We really want to keep it a friendly place, and we're aiming to limit gossip and bickering. That doesn't mean we don't want to hear your scandalous stories if you've got 'em, just no names! Someone posted a story about apprenticing under someone who pulled a gun on them for not making needles fast enough, I thought that was pretty awesome.

If you have interest in writing a blog or submitting any articles we're open to whatever you've got-

Take care,

Dari (Scott Sylvia's wife)