Tattoo

tonyafondren

Hi my name is Tonya and I am new on here I need help what to do with my four month old purple Lupus ribbon tattoo the problem is the purple color didn't take right I am going to get that redone but two days ago when I woke up the tattoo look like my arm was scabbing I send the man a picture the one who did my tattoo he said the color is fading he can do a lighter color but that not the problem I see I also have five others old tattoo and this never happening before with the colors or scabbing after five months I just wanted to make sure before getting this next touch up again next week that it is OK need help with this anyone thanks. How can I post a picture of my tattoo on here.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

i'm guessing it might have been an issue on the application end

but who knows

i would say leave that tattoo be

even if it doesnt heal good

or you end up with some scarring

its still a cool piece with alot of meaning i'm guessing

and if you feel also that the end result had to do with the application of the tattoo

then as a consumer use that info in selecting who is gonna do future art on your skin

just my 2 cents

btw i dig the tattoo though

Dave he did this tattoo four months ago have been noticing that the purple didn't take I was waiting to get the color touch up until three days ago my skin in certain places of my arm start looking like it was acting up snake skin if a needle go back over it damage those areas because it very soft in those areas I went to my doctor yesterday gave him look at no sign of infections believe if I do a recolor right now might damage skin in those areas he sending me to a skin doctor next week to make sure everything is OK I can get a touch up I am located chicago il .

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...