Bay area shops/artists: Alameda/Oakland?

Isotope

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. I apologize for the seeming laziness, I was pressed for time when I started this thread, but super excited about the idea, so I didn't wait to go back and search for myself later. Totally my party foul.

Scott Sylvia is on my BUCKET LIST, but for some reason it didn't click that the shop was in SF. I would love to literally make an appt, pick something off the wall, and let him rip. Once I have a firm date on when I'll be going, I'll call the shop. Hopefully he'd have time to do a small banger from wall flash when I'll be there. I won't speculate on how far ahead he's booked.

Thanks everyone. I apologize for the seeming laziness, I was pressed for time when I started this thread, but super excited about the idea, so I didn't wait to go back and search for myself later. Totally my party foul.

Scott Sylvia is on my BUCKET LIST, but for some reason it didn't click that the shop was in SF. I would love to literally make an appt, pick something off the wall, and let him rip. Once I have a firm date on when I'll be going, I'll call the shop. Hopefully he'd have time to do a small banger from wall flash when I'll be there. I won't speculate on how far ahead he's booked.

Scott was awesome and easy to book with in my experience. I emailed then called and boom was set up. His workman like approach and humbleness are worth the life reminders alone. Not to mention he does totally cool fast tattoos