Hello guys, let me introduce myself.

piopo

So as I said, hello.

First of all I'm french and not fluent in english so... sorry I'm making mistakes and you don't completly get what I say. I don't have any tattoo at the moment.

Also I'm 20 and I plan to get a tattoo in 2016. I've been thinking about a tattoo for 2 years now and I think I've finally found what I really want and it's a day of the dead style (a woman or a skull) tattoo.

I think I'll do it on my upper left arm in the inside (sorry I don't know if there's a word for that ^^)

I came here to get advice and all that stuff. I already thank you for all the usefull information I already found in the forum.

Hi, thank you for your answer. That's what I was going to do but the "problem" is that I don't know the exact tattoo that I want. Do you think it could be a problem for an artist or he will suggest me tattoos or even draw one for me ?

If you give a very good artist a very good idea of what you want, you should get a very good tattoo. Take your time! The ink will be there a lifetime, so make certain that it is something that is not just "fashionable" but something that you will always enjoy.

Don't worry about that, I don't even know if this kind of tattoo is fashion I just like the style for a long time and I think it could do a great tattoo. Though I know skulls are a trend this days so I'm not really keen to have a skull... So I'm still looking for the perfect tattoo ^^