L2DB

Ok to workout before tattoo?

So I'm getting my inner bicep done this afternoon.... going to be out of workout commission for a little while (obviously) so I'm wondering if I can go before my appointment without there being any issues getting the tattoo. Thoughts?

Yeah, I'm more thinking about a possibly fatigued muscle and the area then going through the tattoo process. I might just take it easier on arms than I would otherwise. Thanks.

Workout the day of, sure. Suffer from DOMS on the day of, not recommended. I had really bad upper back soreness on the day of one of my sessions, it was one of the worst.

sorry for offtop but i dont want a make mess in topics...

Whats is the situation after tattoos? Train at gym or forgive for 3 to 4 weeks?

A lot of variables. Very location and size dependent. Go with what feels right. If it doesn't hurt, go lift! If you're getting your back done, I wouldn't recommend heavy bench at all. Or even light bench.

Happiness from a new T makes as stronger, or sometimes stupid :P so it wil be better to choise a short pause at the gym, than train like a fuckin mr Olympia ;)

Ps. Tattoo will be on the abs

Pa 2. Sorry for my English, I'm rookie :)