Bring out the hey! - HEY!

zosek

Hello from Slovenia,

i'm a 24yo male with a burning wish to have a tattoo. The first time i got the ide that it would be nice to have a tattoo was 7 years ago when i had my spinal-fusion operation. I have scar-tissue all over my back (straight line). In that time i was thinking about making the tattoo on my back so it would cover the scar. Since then i have changed my mind. My scar is so hard to see that is no point to making a tattoo over it, but my wish for getting a tattoo is still here.

I'm already in contact with my artist, but there is something i still need your opinion on. Will open a thread when i have permissions.

Have a great day!

-Zosek

Hey, thanks for the welcome.

I've been in contact with grey skull tattoo studio, arranged a meeting with them. I'll see how it goes, but i think i might switch to some other studio, because this one doesnt do much tattoos in the style i'd like mine to be.

With that in mind, this is what i was aiming for. I know about artist freedom, so this is just the big picture, basic guidelines. I also have a question regard it. Do you think its more of a women's tattoo? I'm really into owls for some reason, and this picture really speaks to me :)

26.jpg

I also checked your blog out, your scar is barely noticable. Your artist did a great job! I was reading some articles over the internet and i found out that tattooing over a scar can be difficult and it's not recommended. Was it painful?

I also checked your blog out, your scar is barely noticable. Your artist did a great job! I was reading some articles over the internet and i found out that tattooing over a scar can be difficult and it's not recommended. Was it painful?

Thanks! Compared to normal skin the scar almost feels numb when it is getting tattooed.