Hey everybody

My name is Brian. I have been tattooing for a little more than 5 years at American Classic Tattoo in Athens, GA. I try to learn something new everyday when it comes to this industry, and i am blown away by how many amazing artists there are these days. I am sure it has always been this way but now that the internet is on full throttle, i guess it is just easier to get exposed to all the awesomeness. I am humbled to be hanging out on this site with some major names, and i hope to not look like a total dipshit! anyways, wassup!

Hey Brian,

Thanks for joining us! We'd love to see some of your work, no need to be shy. I've been to Athens, it's a great town, I bet your shop does pretty well. What's your shop like? What's the clientelle like? Who are your mentors and sources of inspiration? What type of stuff do you like to do, what do you not like to do? What's the best tattooing advice you've ever gotten? Please post some pics of your favorite stuff, K?