err earthquakes

CaptCanada

Sorry just have to do a little venting, but it does have to do with current events.

I'm tired of all these damn earthquakes, since wensday last week we have been getting them daily all coming from the same location. Luckily it's 230 miles away from Tokyo, but if it's 5.0 (or so) and higher we feel them here. So everytime I have to ask myself well is this gonna be the big one that destroys Tokyo. I know it is not likely that we have experience another big one for awhile. It's just gonna take a few weeks to take the edge off.

Now for the 9.0 that happened on Friday, it totaled the Sendai/Fukushima costal area. The only good that can be said from it is that the population there is low. Other then that it's all bad news, quake, tsunami, power plant, volcano.

I guess I'll stop but I could keep going, all I want is these quakes to stop but they won't.

Seriously dude, vent if you need to vent. You have to process that shit out of your psyche. I feel traumatized by the very small amount of footage I've watched in the after-math. I can only imagine what it is like to be there. I just remember how I felt after our incident on 9/11... not saying an act of terrorism is the same as a natural disaster, but I was so sad and overwhelmed by the death toll, injuries and overall devastation people were going through. Very sad indeed. My heart goes out to you.

Well like I said Tokyo isn't in harm, but life has changed very fast here in Japan. Like they put a cap of 10 litters of gas at a time, food at stores is mostly sold out from people stockpiling it, rolling black outs, and in Tokyo were asked to conserve electricity, a bunch of other little stuff that is just piling up.

But like I said daily earthquakes are getting annoying. I'm very used to them but not daily, or after a big one like last week. Just have to wait for people to calm down and get back to normal while they contnue to clean up.