Where does your username come from or mean?

rufio

Yes, another topic about absolutely nothing but it helps me to get some rest in my head.

Like the title, how did you come up with your username and does it have any meaning? For instance, for a couple of months i thought Moisttowelette was a girl/woman untill he posted a link of an interview of him. Needless to say, mind was blown.

Or whenever I see the name Marleymission I am picturing some rastafarian guy.

This is where my username comes from

My username is the initial of my first name (Tyler), the initial of my middle name (Anthony), then the first six letters of my last name. At the college I go to that is how they give us our usernames for the computers and our emails so it has just stuck with me and I now use it for other things.

When I was playing hockey in my teens, we always had this huge rivalry against another small town, it always ended up in huge brawls, like always. One of these brawls I ended up wrestling another player to the ice and while the fighting was ending I ended up getting kicked in the back of the head without my helmet on. I was instantly knocked out for about 5 minutes but when I woke up I proceeded to skate to the biggest guy on their team and try to fight him. Passed out again and took a good beating. Was in the hospital for a few days major concussion. A couple weeks later my buddys dad started calling me Mush because thats what my brain was, and I kept getting concussions and hospital visits because I didn't want to stop playing. The name stuck and Ive been Mush or mushy for the better part of 14 years now.