Where does your username come from or mean?

rufio

Eevee is a Pokemon, it's a screen name I use quite a bit on the Internet. My name is Emma so the 'e' sound initial works, and they're an absolutely adorable little creature. Plus they can become almost anything with the right input and transform in awesome ways, so I stuck with it!

A name that a Senior Chief called me back when I was a youngster in the Navy...due to my uncanny mutant like ability to evaporate into thin air when working parties we're in progress! Lol

You too? I learned to walk around with a rag wiping my tools off like I had just finished a big job. They called me Nate the Skate.

On a punk/hardcore forum I posted on way back in college, all the dudes who grew up and went to shows in Philly were all uppity about kids from the suburbs going to shows and how "they just didn't understand hardcore" or "didn't really represent Philly" or whatever. I thought it was corny and registered the username suburbanxcore. It's been like 12-13 years now and it's my name for most anything digital.

mine is simply my name. I'm not clever enough to think of something interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

mine is simply my name. I'm not clever enough to think of something interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

21stNow is a username that I use on the forums about cell phones that I participate in. I've had a smartphone since 2007, but didn't feel like I had arrived in the 21st century until I got my iPhone 4. I started on the forums then and picked a shortened version of "I'm in the 21st Century now" as my username.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...